♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I love(: said: okay let me go bathe first. I just came home! (: -b3nChOw- said: no wonder got smell -b3nChOw- said: i going to slp early so dun cry when im offline when u reach ♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I love(: said: wahhh. okay :'( IM DAMN SAD YOU'RE GOING TO SLEEP BENCHOWWWWW :'(:'( -b3nChOw- says: wa i will miss u when i slp lar
Okay we're just kidding btw. Acting kuku & entertaining each other. HAHA xP
♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I love(: says: i'll brb (: but in case you go off before im backk.. ♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I love(: says: GOODNIGHT BENCHOW! (((((: ♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I love(: says: & yes, miss me when you sleep. thanks ♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I love(: says: i'll love you for that! -b3nChOw- says: kk -b3nChOw- says: im going off to slp now -b3nChOw- says: byeybeyee -b3nChOw- says: dun say i nvr say the magic sentence -b3nChOw- says: i will miss u -b3nChOw- says: hahahahahahhahahhahhaha -b3nChOw- says: love me to the maximillian -b3nChOw- says: k -b3nChOw- says: talk to myself -b3nChOw- says: nitee
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE, he's damn cute. I think the talking to himself part is damn funny.
& Hello Benchow. I know you do read but you never seem to tag our blogs. MURHS.